Hello and Welcome~

Grab your favorite cup of Joe and pull up a chair, relax and enjoy. Please feel free to comment or leave a message. I look forward to talking with you!

Pslam 27:1

"The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?

When the wicked, even my enemies and my foes came upon me to eat at my flesh, they stumbled and fell, though a host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear, and a war shall rise against me, in this will I be confident."


Thursday, September 16, 2010

Introduction

Please let me introduce myself. My name is Robin Jordan. I am a single monther of 4. Three of them are teenagers and one is 22. I also have an 18 year old who is living with us until he finds his way. Long story.
My mother told me that I need to write a book on the "adventures" of my life. Since I am not that motivated, I thought blogging will help with the stress factor. So at this moment, I have a blog, a personal journal and a journal to God. You would think I would be covered on the stress factor. But I have my moments.
So here it is. My first blog. I have never done one before so here is to hoping I am diligent.
I dedicate this blog to all the women, mothers, single mothers, grandmothers who are trying to do their best. Who are trying to serve God, stand strong on principals and who, at the end of the day, may feel beat up at times. Come in and relax. We are all in this together.
Now I am not saying I know it all. Ha! Just the opposite. I don't know alot. I am just trying to make it one day at a time like you. Some days I feel like I made it and some days I feel like I stumbled. I will be as honest as possible on this in hopes that you know exactly what I am talking about. Because there is no way that I am the only mother dealing with issues of these teenagers.
I just want to be able to make it by the sweat of my brow and here my Lord say, "See....told you, you would make it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment