Hello and Welcome~

Grab your favorite cup of Joe and pull up a chair, relax and enjoy. Please feel free to comment or leave a message. I look forward to talking with you!

Pslam 27:1

"The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?

When the wicked, even my enemies and my foes came upon me to eat at my flesh, they stumbled and fell, though a host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear, and a war shall rise against me, in this will I be confident."


Monday, September 20, 2010

Wisdom Hunter: A speck of hope.

Wisdom Hunter: A speck of hope.: "I have a 22 year old son. His name is Tyler. This boy grew up in church. Gave his heart to the Lord. Spent all of his teenage years serving ..."

No comments:

Post a Comment