Hello and Welcome~

Grab your favorite cup of Joe and pull up a chair, relax and enjoy. Please feel free to comment or leave a message. I look forward to talking with you!

Pslam 27:1

"The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?

When the wicked, even my enemies and my foes came upon me to eat at my flesh, they stumbled and fell, though a host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear, and a war shall rise against me, in this will I be confident."


Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Bible Study!

I did it!! I have volunteered to start a bible study at work. Right now, today, I feel like I have must of lost my mind. This is my third study at work. It's....strange to do a study at your place of employment. You have women who are mad at another in the study because they complained to a supervisor...so they both drop the class. You have one who starts having an affair with her boss...so she drops the class. You have people that complain about too much work and they drop the class.
I wonder where did I go wrong Lord? I felt lead to do this and something was amiss somewhere. And then it hit me. When I did the first study, it was God driven. I knew what he wanted and how to maneuver in it. When we ended that one another person offered to do another study. I did NOT pray over that. I did not ask God's direction, I just thought that if its a bible study then that must be ok...right? Wrong! The whole thing fell apart.
This time God put it in my heart to try this again. We are studying Chip Ingrams the R12 factor. Which I feel that is what God wanted. I make my promise now that I will NOT do anything without the guidance from God. We have a full house of attendees and are very excited.
Now I need to make sure I spend time with God each week to make this happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment