Hello and Welcome~

Grab your favorite cup of Joe and pull up a chair, relax and enjoy. Please feel free to comment or leave a message. I look forward to talking with you!

Pslam 27:1

"The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?

When the wicked, even my enemies and my foes came upon me to eat at my flesh, they stumbled and fell, though a host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear, and a war shall rise against me, in this will I be confident."


Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New Beginnings!!

I don't know about you but I am ready to end 2010. This has been a challenging year for me. I am facing new changes in 2011. I am divorced and a single mother of 4. But I have all the peace and joy that surpassess all understanding.
I bought Lysa Terkeurst's Made to Crave and I am all signed up for the web telecast. I am excited and I cannot wait! I praise God for this opportunity. I feel that this will be one of the best decisions I will make in 2011. I am not sure what my problem is with food. I mean I don't have to have it. But I do know I LOVE sweets. I will eat something sweet before anything healthy. Plus I will eat something I can just grab instead of make something healthy. I also love carbs.
Another problem that I have is that I have ZERO matabolism. None. Nada. I need to get off my behinda and get on a treadmill. I started this last October and I am starting to run and I admit that I do love it. Well the holidays hit and I have been busy and Mr. Treadmill has had to wait. But today I am back on it!!
Another thing I am going to search for is the peace and joy of God. Also self control. That will be a toughy. Oh goodness, lets just say the Fruit of the Spirit will be my goal. I need all of them. LOL

2 comments:

  1. Robin,

    So many women struggle with their weight, mine is so up and down, I need some serious self control over the cookies. I love your goals for the new year, I don't anyone can have enough fruit of the spirit, you can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless you Robin. Like you, I too love sweets - can't help it. I always will. And, i like liking sweets.

    Robin I pray God's grace over you and your family. I pray 2011 is filled with the unexpected, but promised joy, health, adventure, success and growth.

    Your post really touched me.

    ReplyDelete