Hello and Welcome~

Grab your favorite cup of Joe and pull up a chair, relax and enjoy. Please feel free to comment or leave a message. I look forward to talking with you!

Pslam 27:1

"The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?

When the wicked, even my enemies and my foes came upon me to eat at my flesh, they stumbled and fell, though a host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear, and a war shall rise against me, in this will I be confident."


Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Ever so long!

It has been so long since I wrote on this blog. I was setting up a blog for a ministry I am involved in and I thought of this one and I realized how much I missed my lady friends.

The ministry is called "Heart of Christ Ministries" and it is a ministry catering the broken hearted. We reach out to the homeless, the gang members, the abused and even the abuser. This is what is on our heart to show the love of God. I will let you know after it is completed.

I cannot stay long but please know that I will continue to log in and chat with you and that I have missed you ever so much. There is nothing better than sister friends.

Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. robin abused women have value but face huge daily questions including safety need answers to trust 24-7-365 must care listen our free SPREAD THE WORD TALK WITH THE LORD program inspires daily talks catch they need your help with first question our blogs help g hubbard po box 2232 ponte vedra fl 32004 http://talkwiththelord.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the delay in response. Thank you so much. I will definately listen in and spread the word about your program. I agree with you that its a 24/7/365. We have already been working this ministry in Tent City in STL and men coming off of cocain and heroine. Any help would be greatly appreciated. We also are involved in the Safe House in STL. Safe Haven for abused women. It is a great organization.
    Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete